services are posted each Sunday by 3pm
Before you were conceived in your mother’s womb you were a thought in the heart of Papa God, according to Jeremiah 1:4.
Think about that for a second. Papa God knew you.
This begs the question, what was it that God had in mind when he thought of you? To answer that it is important for us to come back to our original intention that the Father created us with. Therein, we find the glory we were created for; there we can move towards our destiny. Like the eagle’s home is in the sky, you were created to live within the ocean of God’s love. Living in the fullness of who God created us to be is the place where we become fully alive in Jesus. Continue reading “True You”
Every seed, every plant, needs to be watered (nurtured) if it’s to sprout, grow and bear fruit. How can we water the seeds in our lives, the lives of others and relationships? Here are some important watering techniques from Scripture that are listed in Steve Backlund’s blog.
- Abiding in the word – “Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, ‘If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free’” (John 8:31-32).
- Keep believing you have already received – “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them” (Mark 11:24).
One of my favourite past-times is gardening. It is most fun when you plant a seed, water it, see it grow to become a plant ready for harvest.
Consider this verse. “I (Paul) planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase” (1 Corinthians 3:6). This talks about the natural process of how the kingdom advances in a life, family, church, or region.
- Planting – Someone has to plant a seed of truth, love, prayer, declaration, prophetic act, or obedience for there to be a future harvest of good things.
- Watering – After the seed is planted, it will need to be “watered” by that person or others.
- Supernatural increase – As it is watered, “God gives the increase.
- Fruitfulness – Then there is a harvest of salvation, revival, healthy relationships, and freedom.